Disaster Restoration in Erie, PA, Wheeling, WV, and Pittsburgh, PA
Choosing the right disaster restoration service can make a big difference in the results you get. As a leader in disaster restoration in Wheeling, Erie, Pittsburgh, and nearby areas with many years of experience, we know exactly what customers need in the most trying of times. Some of the benefits of our service include:
- We are always open! No matter what time of day or night you contact us, we are happy to take your call. If we can't answer right away, we will call you back within ten minutes.
- We begin work as soon as you need it. Our crew will arrive within an hour of your call wherever possible and get to work right away.
- We are experienced in dealing with insurance companies. Our crews know the best way to proceed to ensure that your insurance claim will be accepted, including which paperwork to complete.
- We are local to the areas we serve. With 25 years of experience, we are more familiar with the needs of local homeowners than a large chain company.
- We are always ready to help with even small jobs. Call us if you need water extracted from a portion of your home and we will be happy to assist.
Erie, Wheeling, & Pittsburgh Disaster Restoration
If your property has suffered damage from fire, flood, or another disaster, it's important to act quickly. A speedy response to this type of damage to your home can help to minimize whatever damage was done. Our disaster restoration service in Erie, Wheeling, and Pittsburgh also prevents any further damage from occurring. By conducting emergency repairs, we can usually help to protect your property.
For example, if your windows have been broken by wind damage, our service can prevent further damages by boarding up the windows. Or if your property has been flooded, we can ensure that all of the water is extracted promptly so that there is no moisture left to encourage mold growth.
If there has been a disaster at your home or office, call us right away. We can help you in Pittsburgh, Youngstown, Newcastle, Erie, Franklin, and Meadville, Pennsylvania; Wheeling, East Liverpool, Zanesville, West Virginia.